Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Slowly charging

Last 3 to 4 days I’m facing charging problems in my iPhone 11 Pro Max very slowly charging and after 80% percent stuck what is the problem I change charger but still same problem??

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 22, 2020 11:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2020 2:33 PM

Hello nadeem124,

It sounds like your iPhone won’t charge past 80%. We know how important having a working iPhone is for you, and you’re in the right place to find a resolution.

Here's a resource that can help:

If your iPhone or iPod touch won't charge.

Specifically, use these steps:

• If your device stopped charging at 80 percent.

If you need continued assistance, then please reach out to our AppleCare phone support team via this link: Get Support.

Farewell!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 30, 2020 2:33 PM in response to nadeem124

Hello nadeem124,

It sounds like your iPhone won’t charge past 80%. We know how important having a working iPhone is for you, and you’re in the right place to find a resolution.

Here's a resource that can help:

If your iPhone or iPod touch won't charge.

Specifically, use these steps:

• If your device stopped charging at 80 percent.

If you need continued assistance, then please reach out to our AppleCare phone support team via this link: Get Support.

Farewell!

Slowly charging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.