Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV doesn’t work

No question , was about the Apple TV , I can’t figure it, I try to up date , but doesn’t let me , I try the new update , 4 k

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Nov 22, 2020 11:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 22, 2020 12:23 PM

Please refer to the following guide: How to update your Apple TV - Apple Support

• If you can’t update your Apple TV, make sure that you’re connected to a Wi-Fi or Ethernet network.
  • If the progress bar for the update appears stuck or paused, don’t unplug your Apple TV. Allow more time for the update to complete. If you've been waiting for more than an hour, contact Apple Support before you restart or unplug or Apple TV.
  • If there is an issue during the update, you might see a message that asks you to Erase All Settings or Restart. Try the Restart option first. If you see the same message again, select Erase All Settings.
  • If your Apple TV doesn't turn on after the update is complete, learn what to do
  • For other issues, contact Apple Support.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 22, 2020 12:23 PM in response to Cesar1981

Please refer to the following guide: How to update your Apple TV - Apple Support

• If you can’t update your Apple TV, make sure that you’re connected to a Wi-Fi or Ethernet network.
  • If the progress bar for the update appears stuck or paused, don’t unplug your Apple TV. Allow more time for the update to complete. If you've been waiting for more than an hour, contact Apple Support before you restart or unplug or Apple TV.
  • If there is an issue during the update, you might see a message that asks you to Erase All Settings or Restart. Try the Restart option first. If you see the same message again, select Erase All Settings.
  • If your Apple TV doesn't turn on after the update is complete, learn what to do
  • For other issues, contact Apple Support.

Apple TV doesn’t work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.