Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where are all my saved passwords?

I just picked up my phone and I couldn’t get into FaceBook. It asked me to log in and I knew something was very wrong when my iPhone 6S Plus didn’t populate the fields even with my thumb scan. I went to settings then passwords and NOTHING was there! More than 400 saved passwords are gone. I didn’t do anything so it must have auto updated while I was away from my phone. I am so upset. Help!

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 22, 2020 6:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 22, 2020 11:22 PM

You are welcome PhotoGirl4Ever-

Open Settings ➔ Apple ID (Your Name at Top) ➔ Scroll Down and check to see whether you see the Sign Out option. If you do then you are signed in. If you are signed in then all is well. After that-

Open Settings ➔ Apple ID (Your Name at Top) ➔ iCloud ➔ Keychain : Ensure that this is set to ON.

Axel F.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 22, 2020 11:22 PM in response to PhotoGirl4Ever

You are welcome PhotoGirl4Ever-

Open Settings ➔ Apple ID (Your Name at Top) ➔ Scroll Down and check to see whether you see the Sign Out option. If you do then you are signed in. If you are signed in then all is well. After that-

Open Settings ➔ Apple ID (Your Name at Top) ➔ iCloud ➔ Keychain : Ensure that this is set to ON.

Axel F.

Nov 22, 2020 11:08 PM in response to Axel Foley

I shut it down and the problem was not resolved. When you say check whether you’re still signed into iCloud (Apple ID) where do I need to check? I went to Safari on my phone and yes, I’m logged into my account on the internet. Is that what you meant? If not, please explain where I need to check. Thanks for responding so quickly Axel. I really appreciate it🙂

Where are all my saved passwords?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.