Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music Library Uploads Limited To 10,000 songs.

Hello,

I'm a week into a trial of Apple Music and have attempted to upload my library, but it appears to have limited uploads to a limit of 10,000 songs.

I have less than 1,000 songs which haven't uploaded, none of these are showing as 'ineligible', but are 'waiting'. In fact most are parts of albums which have had some songs uploaded.

Is this limit of 10,000 a feature of of the trial, or is there a simple solution?

Many thanks.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Nov 23, 2020 3:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 23, 2020 6:03 AM

That option ( right-click > Add to Library) doesn't exist.

However, after ejecting and reconnecting the disk where my music is stored the amount of 'waiting' songs has greatly reduced. It seems I had EXACTLY 10,000 songs in my library, as after deleting 2 albums I'd added from Apple Music I now have 9,978! How odd I had exactly 10,000?!

Thanks again, I think I've sorted it all out.

Similar questions

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 23, 2020 6:03 AM in response to turingtest2

That option ( right-click > Add to Library) doesn't exist.

However, after ejecting and reconnecting the disk where my music is stored the amount of 'waiting' songs has greatly reduced. It seems I had EXACTLY 10,000 songs in my library, as after deleting 2 albums I'd added from Apple Music I now have 9,978! How odd I had exactly 10,000?!

Thanks again, I think I've sorted it all out.

Apple Music Library Uploads Limited To 10,000 songs.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.