You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Card not activatable

Since my #applecard lost its nice look, after a year of use I decided to order a replacement. Got a new card that wasn’t activatable. It was displaying an error. I chatted with #Apple/#GoldmanSachs support and the person on the line did something that deleted my physical card section completely from my Apple wallet.

The error was still there when I attempted activating my new physical card. Well, 5 hrs!!! of being on many chats and calls with Apple/Goldman Sachs. I had to verify my information and repeat exactly the same thing over and over again to every agent I was transferred to! As if they don’t have on their devices or cannot read notes/chat history etc. and as if the previous agent wouldn’t introduce me to them.

I complained about the issue on Nov 19th, yet it hasn’t been resolved. #GoldmanSucks! #appleissues

Posted on Nov 23, 2020 5:29 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Apple Card not activatable

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.