Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an Apple Ipad Pro 2nd Gen 12.9 inch. It works perfectly, except it freezes up a lot.

Does anyone know why my iPad freezes up frequently. My husband's does the same thing. It will just stop everything, and won't scroll or anything else. It only lasts for a few seconds, but it occurs so frequently it's very annoying.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Nov 23, 2020 8:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 24, 2020 12:53 AM

This is a very well known and still ongoing issue here in the iPad user communities that is continuing to affect a continually growing minority of oldef iPad users for quite sometime, now, without any resolution from Apple.

I suggest you contact Apple support using the Contact support at the top right corner of these community pages.

Sorry & Best of Luck to You!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 24, 2020 12:53 AM in response to christiefromsherwood

This is a very well known and still ongoing issue here in the iPad user communities that is continuing to affect a continually growing minority of oldef iPad users for quite sometime, now, without any resolution from Apple.

I suggest you contact Apple support using the Contact support at the top right corner of these community pages.

Sorry & Best of Luck to You!

I have an Apple Ipad Pro 2nd Gen 12.9 inch. It works perfectly, except it freezes up a lot.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.