Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems with iTunes and adding new music to iCloud

I am trying to upload some downloaded music to my iCloud through iTunes to listen in Apple Music. Since yesterday I have been getting the message “Genius results cannot be updated right now. The network connection was lost.” I have tried everything uninstalling and reinstalling the app, restarting my computer and router, and signing out and back into iTunes. I am using a windows computer any help would be awesome thanks!

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Nov 23, 2020 8:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 24, 2020 10:00 PM

Gman0309 Said:

"Problems with iTunes and adding new music to iCloud: Yeah. It was working fine last week and now it is not. So I don’t know. Feel like it is a problem on Apple’s end."

-------

Report this bug to Apple, as mentioned above.

Similar questions

5 replies

Nov 24, 2020 6:40 PM in response to Gman0309

Gman0309 Said:

"Problems with iTunes and adding new music to iCloud"

———-

Do your Part:

Seeing eight “Me Too” marks, as of this reply, I can see that this seems to be becoming a common bug.

So, Report this Bug to Apple:

Apple won’t get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive of something, the more they will know what is going on, and what needs to be fixed.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iTunes - Apple
  2. Select: "Genius, Genius Mixes, or Genius Sidebar" for "Feedback Type"
  3. Mention: How you came across this and how you have troubleshot it so far.
  4. Proceed from there as Necessary

Problems with iTunes and adding new music to iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.