Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to restore deleted fitness app icon to iPhone

I managed to delete the fitness app icon, I can still get to the app from the library, how can I restore the app icon so that I can get to the app from the "main" screen?

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 24, 2020 5:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 24, 2020 9:33 AM

I go to the app store, touch and hold the app to restore to my iPhone SE2 and it does nothing. I have the option to "open" it but it doesn't reload on my homescreen when I do that. It is also no longer synced to the activity on my watch 3

26 replies

May 16, 2021 4:04 PM in response to astevensmosher

The fitness app is not installed on my iPhone 12, upgraded to 14.5.1.

I can’t download from the App Store as it tells me my phone isn’t compatible with certain features, or something.

I’m in the UK, quite new to iPhone and quite unimpressed with how much stuff doesn’t work so far

I wanted to try Apple fitness but it looks like I can’t

Aug 10, 2021 4:57 PM in response to Community User

I had the same issue as many others mentioned about their phones. My Apple Watch would no longer sync the data from the Fitness App to my iPhone 11, so I deleted the app, but then couldn't reinstall it. As you suggested, I went to the App Library and restored the app.

However, I still cannot get the Fitness App on my Apple Watch to sync to my iPhone 11 at all! It does show a calendar. But that does no good because it shows no data at all - on any day! Is there a way I can get the activity from the watch to sync to my iPhone?

how to restore deleted fitness app icon to iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.