Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cannot log in with apple id on a1337 5.1.1 firmware

hi, i can't log in with my apple id on ipad a1337 and it says that an verification code needed but i only use this ipad, please someone that have any solutions to help me?

Posted on Nov 24, 2020 6:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 24, 2020 9:35 AM

When prompting for the Verification Code on your [long obsolete] first generation iPad, do you see a link that suggests obtaining a code using another method?

If so, you should be able to have the Verification Code sent to one of your “trusted telephone numbers” or your recovery email address - both of which should be configured in your AppleID account - assuming that the account has been fully set-up.

It may be worth signing-in to your AppleID from web browser - and verify that both your recovery email address and trusted telephone numbers are set. Once verified, you should be able to direct the Verification Code to either a cellular/mobile or fixed landline telephone number.

https://appleid.apple.com

When you receive the Verification Code, this needs to be appended to your Password. For example, if your Password is “PasswordABC” and the received Verification Code is “123456”, you will need to enter “PasswordABC123456” on the iPad.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 24, 2020 9:35 AM in response to jusuf144

When prompting for the Verification Code on your [long obsolete] first generation iPad, do you see a link that suggests obtaining a code using another method?

If so, you should be able to have the Verification Code sent to one of your “trusted telephone numbers” or your recovery email address - both of which should be configured in your AppleID account - assuming that the account has been fully set-up.

It may be worth signing-in to your AppleID from web browser - and verify that both your recovery email address and trusted telephone numbers are set. Once verified, you should be able to direct the Verification Code to either a cellular/mobile or fixed landline telephone number.

https://appleid.apple.com

When you receive the Verification Code, this needs to be appended to your Password. For example, if your Password is “PasswordABC” and the received Verification Code is “123456”, you will need to enter “PasswordABC123456” on the iPad.

cannot log in with apple id on a1337 5.1.1 firmware

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.