Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

headphone safety

Dear Community, Dear Apple,

How do I turn headphone safety off? I paid 5699 PLN (region - Poland) which is around $1517,20 for my new iPhone 12 Pro Max, I had to buy earphones because for that much money you did not include those in the box and now I cannot even decide how loud I want my music to play?!

How is it possible that other people running iOS 14.2 on older devices have possibility to turn that off and use their phones as they want and I'm not? This is discriminating!

Let's go further - are you going to decide how long phone calls can I make? Or maybe you are going to disable a camera during some hours accordingly to whatever you think is best?

I have already tried reseting data in Settings -> Health -> Data Access & Devices -> Headphone Audio Levels & Headphone Notifications - it did not help at all!

Is there a solution for this or am I stuck with this worthless but extremely expensive piece of crap?

Posted on Nov 24, 2020 10:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 24, 2020 11:17 AM

FYI: These are user-only forums. You are not speaking to Apple. if you need to speak with Apple Support, then contact product and tech support: ➔ Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers. Furthermore, if you want to provide a direct feedback to Apple then please leave feedback here ➔ Product Feedback - Apple

Axel F.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 24, 2020 11:17 AM in response to Pabl0000

FYI: These are user-only forums. You are not speaking to Apple. if you need to speak with Apple Support, then contact product and tech support: ➔ Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers. Furthermore, if you want to provide a direct feedback to Apple then please leave feedback here ➔ Product Feedback - Apple

Axel F.

headphone safety

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.