Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello l did a transference from apple wallet to my bank 6 days ago and still don’t get it

Hello a did a transference from apple Wallet to my bank account 6 days ago and still don’t get it..

iPhone XS Max, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 24, 2020 3:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 24, 2020 3:12 PM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. See the instructions below from Transfer money in Apple Cash to your bank account or Visa debit card - Apple Support

Check your bank statement to see if the transfer has been processed and deposited into your bank account. Bank transfers aren't deposited on bank holidays or the weekend. See holidays observed by the Federal Reserve on federalreserve.gov.

If you don't receive an Instant Transfer after 2 hours, or you don't receive a 1 to 3 business day transfer after 3 business days, contact us.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 24, 2020 3:12 PM in response to Nancyflores1120

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. See the instructions below from Transfer money in Apple Cash to your bank account or Visa debit card - Apple Support

Check your bank statement to see if the transfer has been processed and deposited into your bank account. Bank transfers aren't deposited on bank holidays or the weekend. See holidays observed by the Federal Reserve on federalreserve.gov.

If you don't receive an Instant Transfer after 2 hours, or you don't receive a 1 to 3 business day transfer after 3 business days, contact us.

Hello l did a transference from apple wallet to my bank 6 days ago and still don’t get it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.