Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Share sheet suggestions from Siri aren’t working even though it’s enabled

I may have inadvertently disabled Siri’s suggested “quick share” contacts. I long pressed one of them and selected something like “Show Less of This” thinking it would show less of that one contact. Now, however, ALL Siri suggestions for Messages are gone.

I’ve checked global Siri and Messages Siri settings and enabled everything. But they still won’t show up anymore. How do I get them back?

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Nov 24, 2020 6:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 2, 2020 4:54 PM

Hey LucasTizma199,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

To change your Siri & Search settings, try using these:

Use Search on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

"Change search settings 

You can change the search settings to limit which apps and results appear while you're searching. Here's how:

1. Go to Settings and tap Siri & Search.
  2. Scroll down and select an app.
  3. Then select Suggest App, Show App in Search, Show Content in Search, or Suggest Shortcuts for App.

To turn off Siri Suggestions for all apps, go to Settings > Siri & Search, and turn off the settings you want."

Take care!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 2, 2020 4:54 PM in response to LucasTizma199

Hey LucasTizma199,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

To change your Siri & Search settings, try using these:

Use Search on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

"Change search settings 

You can change the search settings to limit which apps and results appear while you're searching. Here's how:

1. Go to Settings and tap Siri & Search.
  2. Scroll down and select an app.
  3. Then select Suggest App, Show App in Search, Show Content in Search, or Suggest Shortcuts for App.

To turn off Siri Suggestions for all apps, go to Settings > Siri & Search, and turn off the settings you want."

Take care!

Share sheet suggestions from Siri aren’t working even though it’s enabled

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.