Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sleeping mode cut from Ipad after IOS14

I cannot set a sleeping mode on my ipad anymore, because it is now connected with Health app, and there’s no Health app on ipad. So I am now to set an alarm manually every evening, which is very annoying. I am sure I am not the only one disappointed with such a downgrade, when already existing function was taken away from users... So please, Apple, bring sleeping mode back, please!

iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi, Cellular

Posted on Nov 24, 2020 11:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2020 4:48 AM

Bedtime, as previously accessed from the iPad Clock App, is no longer an element of iPadOS. 

For iPhone, as you observe, the equivalent function has been relocated to the Health App (this, of itself, is not present on iPad).

As this is a user-to-user technical forum, within which Apple do not themselves participate, your comments and plea will not be seen. However, Apple do invite constructive feedback and feature requests via their product feedback portal.

Feedback - iPad - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 25, 2020 4:48 AM in response to pushok1969

Bedtime, as previously accessed from the iPad Clock App, is no longer an element of iPadOS. 

For iPhone, as you observe, the equivalent function has been relocated to the Health App (this, of itself, is not present on iPad).

As this is a user-to-user technical forum, within which Apple do not themselves participate, your comments and plea will not be seen. However, Apple do invite constructive feedback and feature requests via their product feedback portal.

Feedback - iPad - Apple

Sleeping mode cut from Ipad after IOS14

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.