Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple watch SE GPS + Cellular

If I brought a apple watch SE , 44mm , GPS + Cellular , in Belgium , is it possible to use calling of Indian operators in India after 4-5 months.... ?

Currently I am living in Brussels and will go back to India after 4-5 months , I know here in Belgium , I am not allowed to use cellular functionally but after when I will return back to India can I use same watch which I brought here in Belgium for calling functionally with indian operator VI or Airtel ...

Thanks in advance...

Apple Watch

Posted on Nov 25, 2020 12:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2020 2:31 PM

There are 2 Apple Watch cellular radios

• Canada, U.S., Mexico, Puerto Rico
  • The rest of the world

As long as you got your Apple Watch in a "Rest of the World" country, and as long as your India cellular carrier does not object, the cellular radio will be compatible in India.

But be aware that the warranty will be for the country where you purchased your Apple Watch, so warranty service may require returning to country of purchase.

Some countries have feature restrictions, and the Apple Watch sold in those countries had those features blocked.

https://www.apple.com/watchos/feature-availability/

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 25, 2020 2:31 PM in response to aarati14

There are 2 Apple Watch cellular radios

• Canada, U.S., Mexico, Puerto Rico
  • The rest of the world

As long as you got your Apple Watch in a "Rest of the World" country, and as long as your India cellular carrier does not object, the cellular radio will be compatible in India.

But be aware that the warranty will be for the country where you purchased your Apple Watch, so warranty service may require returning to country of purchase.

Some countries have feature restrictions, and the Apple Watch sold in those countries had those features blocked.

https://www.apple.com/watchos/feature-availability/

Apple watch SE GPS + Cellular

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.