Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone limited warranty question!

i still have limited warranty for my phone because of the 1 year of getting it! my phone is broken in the back and i wanted to know if the warranty covers it or gets me a discount? anything?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 25, 2020 6:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2020 6:58 PM

Not only does the warranty not cover accidental damage for the back of your phone, but the back glass on the back of your phone cannot be replaced. It is fused onto the phone and the entire phone will need to be replaced. If you bought AppleCare+ at the time of purchase the replacement phone will be very reasonably priced. If you did not, the replacement phone will cost about 60% of the cost of the phone when new and is called an Out of Warranty replacement.

See this link for exact pricing --> iPhone Repair - Official Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 25, 2020 6:58 PM in response to Rightairpodsbroke

Not only does the warranty not cover accidental damage for the back of your phone, but the back glass on the back of your phone cannot be replaced. It is fused onto the phone and the entire phone will need to be replaced. If you bought AppleCare+ at the time of purchase the replacement phone will be very reasonably priced. If you did not, the replacement phone will cost about 60% of the cost of the phone when new and is called an Out of Warranty replacement.

See this link for exact pricing --> iPhone Repair - Official Apple Support

iphone limited warranty question!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.