Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am missing category for "Multi Effects" in logic pro 10.5

I am missing category for "Multi Effects" in logic pro 10.5.1

There should be Phat FX, Step FX etc. These show up with a selected instrument channel strip (Studio Strings) but not in the pop up menu for audio fx plugins. Last audio fx plugin category is metering.

How to fix this?

Posted on Nov 25, 2020 8:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 26, 2020 8:05 AM

Eureka!

I found it! On the plugin manager I clicked the "Restore Default Settings"and then it added the Multi Effects.

Thanks. I don't ever recall messing with the plugin manager. Nooks and crannies, Logic pro has.

10 replies

Nov 26, 2020 8:01 AM in response to Wilddrums

Logic plugins cannot be deactivated (see dimmed tickboxes)... So, no idea what is going on here... turning off advanced tools still shows the Multi Effects here...

What version of Logic and Mac OS are you on, ibgb?

But wait, that is a customized dropdown (must be, as the "Metering" category somehow breaks rank with the alfabetisation) - the Multi FX are just not added to that... so you have to go into the Plugin manager after all and add them...

UNLESS it is a pre-Multi-FX version of Logic... they were added somewhere in the 10.4.x series, I believe (they're the former Camel Audio plugins, just like Alchemy)

I am missing category for "Multi Effects" in logic pro 10.5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.