Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Okay so I don’t have any apps except for the ones I cannot delete. I have a low amount of photos/videos, but my phone still tells me that I can’t updates and that I have full storage. Any tips at all?

Okay so I don’t have any apps except for the ones I cannot delete. I have a low amount of photos/videos, but my phone still tells me that I can’t updates and that I have full storage. Any tips at all?

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Nov 25, 2020 8:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2020 8:34 PM

Try and see if you can optimize the data in the "OTHER" Category. You may have deleted data trapped in that category and still on your iPhone.

Please follow the instructions in this guide published by Apple ➔ How to Clear OTHER Category on your iPhone.

Axel F.

1 reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.