Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stolen number

I had an alert to say my number has been used to log in to a new iPhone. It wasn’t me but Apple don’t seem to recognise this problem in any of their links. What do I do?

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Nov 26, 2020 12:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 26, 2020 9:00 AM

I stand corrected. The response that I provided earlier was not correct. I did not know that it was a popup. I know what you are talking about now. What you saw was a notification because you may have activated FaceTime or iMessages on your iPhone and that was an awareness message sent to you from that device. That was just to let you know. No Scam. No Phishing.

And YES everything is OK with your devices.

Axel F.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 26, 2020 9:00 AM in response to Headgirl

I stand corrected. The response that I provided earlier was not correct. I did not know that it was a popup. I know what you are talking about now. What you saw was a notification because you may have activated FaceTime or iMessages on your iPhone and that was an awareness message sent to you from that device. That was just to let you know. No Scam. No Phishing.

And YES everything is OK with your devices.

Axel F.

Stolen number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.