Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple watch Series 6 Blood Oxygen App and ECG App are not available in my region, which is Albania, Europe.

I just bought a new apple watch series 6 mainly to use the ECG and Blood Oxygen app and it tells that it doesn't work in my region, Albania, Europe. This is totally non sense. How can you help me use these app's please.

Posted on Nov 26, 2020 4:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 26, 2020 4:43 AM

ECG is categorized as medical equipment and is required by law to be approved in the country of purchase and of usage, it does not seem like your countries government has approved it

watchOS - Feature Availability - Apple

2 replies

Nov 26, 2020 4:54 AM in response to Rudegar

Thank you for your answer Rudegar.

Well, regarding ECG I do somehow understand that it might need government approve, because it is something that it can be done only by medics and their approve, but measuring blood oxygen you can do it with 15 dollar devices that you can freely buy in any Pharmacy shop. At least they should have released this app.

Apple watch Series 6 Blood Oxygen App and ECG App are not available in my region, which is Albania, Europe.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.