Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Abou Material Safety Data Sheet(MSDS).

to whom it may concern,

Hi I bought a new M1 Macbook pro, and now I need to send it to abroad. But I heard that I need MSDS to send my Macbook through airplane. Can you please send me a MSDS for new m1 macbook pro?

Thanks a lot

Best regards,

SHIM

MacBook

Posted on Nov 26, 2020 8:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 26, 2020 9:04 AM

Welcome to the Apple User-to-User Support Communities.

Here on these forums, Apple Users can make pose questions for other Apple Users to help them. But Apple, Inc is not here.

You should contact the shipper for up-to-date information on shipping your MacBook Pro. They have done this before and know what is required.

Your MacBook Pro meets all airline requirements for carry-on items.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 26, 2020 9:04 AM in response to HyungyongSHIM

Welcome to the Apple User-to-User Support Communities.

Here on these forums, Apple Users can make pose questions for other Apple Users to help them. But Apple, Inc is not here.

You should contact the shipper for up-to-date information on shipping your MacBook Pro. They have done this before and know what is required.

Your MacBook Pro meets all airline requirements for carry-on items.

Abou Material Safety Data Sheet(MSDS).

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.