Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 ProMax continues to not send pictures/messages to Android

I’ve followed multiple instructions for what to check, including but not limited to to restart, reset network settings, mms on; sms on; WiFi msging; iMessage on (irrelevant) but I STILL continue to receive errors - sometimes after sending text messages and ALWAYS after sending pictures. It’s only to android phones. Ive spent HOURS trying to fix this problem. Can anyone with Apple high level support help me fix this?!!

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Nov 26, 2020 11:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 26, 2020 11:11 AM

SMS and MMS are controlled by your carrier. If you are having issues, you should contact them. Also, MMS requires that you have cellular data turned on, but the carrier will have to help you troubleshoot SMS/MMS problems. They provision your account for those tasks. The only settings for SMS/MMS on the iPhone is the MMS one. The send as SMS has to do with iMessages that won't send, and there is no other setting.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 26, 2020 11:11 AM in response to kristel2400

SMS and MMS are controlled by your carrier. If you are having issues, you should contact them. Also, MMS requires that you have cellular data turned on, but the carrier will have to help you troubleshoot SMS/MMS problems. They provision your account for those tasks. The only settings for SMS/MMS on the iPhone is the MMS one. The send as SMS has to do with iMessages that won't send, and there is no other setting.

iPhone 11 ProMax continues to not send pictures/messages to Android

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.