Iphone11 can’t send photos

I can send text just fine but pictures come back and say unable to send with a red exclamation point with a circle around it and I can’t figure out why. Is anybody else having this problem?

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 25, 2023 11:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2023 12:02 AM

Jamesk88_ Said:

"Iphone11 can’t send photos: I can send text just fine but pictures come back and say unable to send with a red exclamation point with a circle around it and I can’t figure out why. Is anybody else having this problem?"

-------

Troubleshooting Photo Message-Sending:

A. Tap the Photos:

What happens when you tap the bubbles? When recovering your iPhone from a back up, you need to tap these individually to get the to be revealed.

B. Whom to Contact:

Contact your Carrier, as they are the one who provide you with the service of Messaging.

C. Limitations Vary by Service:

Go here: Send Photos and Videos in Messages on iPhone - Apple Support. As it reads: "Note: Your carrier may set size limits for attachments; iPhone may compress photo and video attachments when necessary."

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 26, 2023 12:02 AM in response to Jamesk88_

Jamesk88_ Said:

"Iphone11 can’t send photos: I can send text just fine but pictures come back and say unable to send with a red exclamation point with a circle around it and I can’t figure out why. Is anybody else having this problem?"

-------

Troubleshooting Photo Message-Sending:

A. Tap the Photos:

What happens when you tap the bubbles? When recovering your iPhone from a back up, you need to tap these individually to get the to be revealed.

B. Whom to Contact:

Contact your Carrier, as they are the one who provide you with the service of Messaging.

C. Limitations Vary by Service:

Go here: Send Photos and Videos in Messages on iPhone - Apple Support. As it reads: "Note: Your carrier may set size limits for attachments; iPhone may compress photo and video attachments when necessary."

Iphone11 can’t send photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.