Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 7 will not send photos, show not delivered

I have a apple iPhone 7. I cannot send a picture messaging(text) I receive a not delivered message back

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 23, 2019 4:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 23, 2019 4:45 PM

If you are referring to an MMS, with a device other than an iOS device, contact your cellular carrier to ensure that you have an SMS/MMS plan active on your device. Also, make sure that you have cellular data turned on, you are connected to cellular signal, and that you have the MMS Messaging switch turned on in Settings>Messages.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 23, 2019 4:45 PM in response to turdburglar123

If you are referring to an MMS, with a device other than an iOS device, contact your cellular carrier to ensure that you have an SMS/MMS plan active on your device. Also, make sure that you have cellular data turned on, you are connected to cellular signal, and that you have the MMS Messaging switch turned on in Settings>Messages.

Dec 28, 2019 8:51 PM in response to susanfromcanvey island

The inability to send to both iOS and Android devices is a different story than the subject of this thread. Sending to iOS devices is an iMessage, and that is a data connection. However, a message to an Android device is an MMS, and requires that cellular data be turned on, as well as making sure you have a cellular connection, and that you have a signal.

iphone 7 will not send photos, show not delivered

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.