Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Order Processing

hi, i bought my macbook pro yesterday (the 26th at 7:00am) and its still being processed, is this normal? sorry for sounding impatient

MacBook

Posted on Nov 27, 2020 9:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 27, 2020 9:26 AM

diegoastor wrote:

hi, i bought my macbook pro yesterday (the 26th at 7:00am) and its still being processed, is this normal? sorry for sounding impatient
okay but, is it supposed to take this long in processing?

Yes.

It will stay in processing until it is ready to ship. In Processing you can cancel your order at anytime.

Once it is ready/moves to shipping— at that time will your card be charged as well. An no longer can you cancel your order at that time.

Typically when it moves to shipping delivery is within 24-48 hours

Patience is a virtue.

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 27, 2020 9:26 AM in response to diegoastor

diegoastor wrote:

okay but, is it supposed to take this long in processing?

Yes.

It will stay in processing until it is ready to ship. In Processing you can cancel your order at anytime.

Once it is ready/moves to shipping— at that time will your card be charged as well. An no longer can you cancel your order at that time.

Typically when it moves to shipping delivery is within 24-48 hours

Patience is a virtue.

Nov 27, 2020 9:15 AM in response to diegoastor

When you order item(s) you should have had some indication of shipping time sent to you - confirmation email most likely with some sort of tracking information.

Example (in case of item below, it came within a week, not 3 weeks).

Thank you for your order.

We’ll let you know when your items are on their way.

Your delivery date reflects no-contact safeguards put in place to protect employees, delivery partners, and customers. We appreciate your patience.

Order Number: ABCDEF

Ordered on: October 12, 2020

Items to be Shipped

Shipment 1

Ships: 2–3 weeks

Delivers: Nov 3 - Nov 10 by Standard Delivery

Order Processing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.