You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Still waiting for 'Apple Store Gift Card by Email' to arrive...

I ordered an iPad yesterday that came with a £80 'Apple Store Gift Card by Email' as part of a Black Friday deal.

I made the purchase yesterday (27th November) at 16:33. It says that it 'Arrives within 24 hours via email' but it's now 15:13 the following day (28th) and I'm still waiting. Almost 23 hours later and it still has 'processing' on my order details on my account. They've taken the money out of my account so I don't see why it should be so delayed.

Is it normal for it to take this long?

Maybe because it's Black Friday and their is a lot of traffic on their store site but I thought it would've been something that is automated and shouldn't take so long.

I hope it get emailed soon but I'm not holding out for it as it's just getting frustrating now.

Thanks for you help on advance.

P.s. there was no topic option for 'Apple store' so had to pick iTunes store but this gift card is not an iTunes one, it's for spending on the Apple store.

Posted on Nov 28, 2020 7:32 AM

1 reply

Still waiting for 'Apple Store Gift Card by Email' to arrive...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.