Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

In settings it says we have family sharing but my hubby can’t access Apple news . Help!

I purchased Apple news+ and want to share it with my hubby. In setting it says family sharing is on but he cannot access the news+ articles. What am I missing?

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 28, 2020 6:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 28, 2020 6:31 PM

Share subscriptions with everyone in your family

Sharing access to Apple Music, Apple TV+, iCloud storage, and other Apple services is easy. You can manage your Family Sharing subscriptions in Settings > [your name] > Family Sharing. 

Share music, games, and more

With Family Sharing, you can share subscriptions for Apple MusicApple ArcadeApple News+, and Apple TV+—all without sharing each other's accounts. The family organizer can invite a family member to share a subscription in Messages. Just tap "Invite via Messages," enter the family member's name or phone number, and tap Send. The recipient can accept the invite by viewing the invitation and then tapping "Join Family."

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 28, 2020 6:31 PM in response to Popcorn711

Share subscriptions with everyone in your family

Sharing access to Apple Music, Apple TV+, iCloud storage, and other Apple services is easy. You can manage your Family Sharing subscriptions in Settings > [your name] > Family Sharing. 

Share music, games, and more

With Family Sharing, you can share subscriptions for Apple MusicApple ArcadeApple News+, and Apple TV+—all without sharing each other's accounts. The family organizer can invite a family member to share a subscription in Messages. Just tap "Invite via Messages," enter the family member's name or phone number, and tap Send. The recipient can accept the invite by viewing the invitation and then tapping "Join Family."

In settings it says we have family sharing but my hubby can’t access Apple news . Help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.