Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes update

I’m using iTunes 12.10.8.5 and want to check for updates. I’m running Window 10 home but I’m unable to find the check for updates in the help drop down menu. Any ideas what’s wrong.

Posted on Nov 29, 2020 4:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 29, 2020 9:55 AM

If you've installed iTunes using the Microsoft Store it should take care of updates automatically. That said the current version is 12.11.0.26 so perhaps you're using the traditional installer, in which case you might want to use one of these versionless links for the current builds of iTunes for Windows for 64-bit and 32-bit respectively:

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 29, 2020 9:55 AM in response to cameron116

If you've installed iTunes using the Microsoft Store it should take care of updates automatically. That said the current version is 12.11.0.26 so perhaps you're using the traditional installer, in which case you might want to use one of these versionless links for the current builds of iTunes for Windows for 64-bit and 32-bit respectively:

tt2

iTunes update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.