Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Using Iphone

I want transfer pictures from Iphone to computor

The Iphone is not seen by the computor, even though the Iphone is connected to an USB port of the computor. I would lika to transfer my Iphone pictures to the computor, but how can I do that when the computor does not see the Iphone at all?

iPhone 8, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 29, 2020 8:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 29, 2020 8:42 AM

See this article:--> Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If your computer doesn't "see" your iPhone, read these instructions:--> If your computer doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod - Apple Support

If the issue still persists, contact Apple Support using this link:--> Get Support

Regards

Giulio

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 29, 2020 8:42 AM in response to torbjörn132

See this article:--> Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If your computer doesn't "see" your iPhone, read these instructions:--> If your computer doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod - Apple Support

If the issue still persists, contact Apple Support using this link:--> Get Support

Regards

Giulio

Using Iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.