You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone asks for codes to unlock adult sites that are being blocked access to open

How do I enable my phone to access adult sites?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 29, 2020 4:44 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 6, 2020 5:55 PM

You have Restrictions activated in Screen Time. What your iPhone is doing is asking you to enter the Screen Time passcode to disable sites that are not allowed.

You will need to ask the person that setup Screen Time Restrictions on your iPhone to allow you to access adult sites. If you are the Screen Time administrator then you can do the following (You will need to input the Screen Time Passcode):

Open Settings ➔ Screen Time ➔ Content & Privacy Restrictions ➔ Content Restrictions ➔ Web Content : Set this to Unrestricted Access.

Axel F.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 6, 2020 5:55 PM in response to DennisJoseph49

You have Restrictions activated in Screen Time. What your iPhone is doing is asking you to enter the Screen Time passcode to disable sites that are not allowed.

You will need to ask the person that setup Screen Time Restrictions on your iPhone to allow you to access adult sites. If you are the Screen Time administrator then you can do the following (You will need to input the Screen Time Passcode):

Open Settings ➔ Screen Time ➔ Content & Privacy Restrictions ➔ Content Restrictions ➔ Web Content : Set this to Unrestricted Access.

Axel F.

My iPhone asks for codes to unlock adult sites that are being blocked access to open

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.