Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing Trash Sub Folders

In Mail I have a Trash folder On My Mac. It used to have three sub-folders beneath it such as iCloud, and Midco (my provider). Well suddenly the sub-folders are gone. It may have been since I recently loaded BigSur, but I'm not sure. The problem is that all of my trashed emails are missing and I cannot find them. Are there any bugs in BigSur or what may be my issue? If I do a search for known missing emails in my 'All Mailboxes' mailbox it will find the missing emails and it will say in the header that they are in 'Trash - Midco'. That trash bin is nowhere to be found. How can I get my sub Trash mailboxes back?

iMac 27″ 5K, 11.0

Posted on Nov 29, 2020 9:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2020 8:32 AM

Howdy,

Are you talking about the "All Trash" mailbox under Favorites that includes the trash folders from your various mail accounts?

You can add that back by hovering over the Favorites header and clicking on the (+) button that appears.

That takes you to the Add Favorite window where you can select "All Trash" from the "Mailbox to Add" pop-up.

ivan

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 30, 2020 8:32 AM in response to sgvogel

Howdy,

Are you talking about the "All Trash" mailbox under Favorites that includes the trash folders from your various mail accounts?

You can add that back by hovering over the Favorites header and clicking on the (+) button that appears.

That takes you to the Add Favorite window where you can select "All Trash" from the "Mailbox to Add" pop-up.

ivan

Missing Trash Sub Folders

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.