Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can not complete my one year free apple tv process.

I can not complete my one year free apple tv process. My payment method is mobile payment which is available in the united arab emirates. After i input the verification code and verify it, it says” we cant complete your request at this time”

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Nov 30, 2020 1:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2020 2:52 AM

Subscriptions will require a payment method that can be charged automatically and periodically.

If none of your payment methods are accepted, then consider using account balance (like store credit) to use for starting and continuing subscriptions.

Starting a subscription with only account balance may require a balance to the amount of at least one billing cycle (AED 20 for Apple TV+). You can transfer funds or use a gift card to add balance.

What you can buy with your Apple ID balance - Apple Support

Add money to your Apple ID balance - Apple Support

Check your Apple ID balance - Apple Support

What type of gift card do I have? - Apple Support

Redeem your App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 30, 2020 2:52 AM in response to Rehan9991

Subscriptions will require a payment method that can be charged automatically and periodically.

If none of your payment methods are accepted, then consider using account balance (like store credit) to use for starting and continuing subscriptions.

Starting a subscription with only account balance may require a balance to the amount of at least one billing cycle (AED 20 for Apple TV+). You can transfer funds or use a gift card to add balance.

What you can buy with your Apple ID balance - Apple Support

Add money to your Apple ID balance - Apple Support

Check your Apple ID balance - Apple Support

What type of gift card do I have? - Apple Support

Redeem your App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

I can not complete my one year free apple tv process.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.