Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

PHOTOS HOW DO I STOP PICTURES I TAKE ON MY IPHONE FROM AUTOMATICALLY TRANSFERRING TO MY IPAD AND MY IMAC

How do i stop photos i take from my iPhone from automatically transferring to my iMac and my iPad.

iMac, OS X 10.11

Posted on Nov 30, 2020 8:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2020 8:09 AM

The problem is now fixed, Apple Care failed to tell Me the most basic step, which I admit, I forgot as well, shut off the iPhone, iPad, and iMac, after the change to upstream loading, and re-boot them so the changes can take place, I did, now no more uploading of pictures to all devices! Now I just need to figure out how to delete pictures from one device without them being deleted from all 3 devices!

thanks for your help!

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 1, 2020 8:09 AM in response to LACAllen

The problem is now fixed, Apple Care failed to tell Me the most basic step, which I admit, I forgot as well, shut off the iPhone, iPad, and iMac, after the change to upstream loading, and re-boot them so the changes can take place, I did, now no more uploading of pictures to all devices! Now I just need to figure out how to delete pictures from one device without them being deleted from all 3 devices!

thanks for your help!

PHOTOS HOW DO I STOP PICTURES I TAKE ON MY IPHONE FROM AUTOMATICALLY TRANSFERRING TO MY IPAD AND MY IMAC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.