Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I change the position of new Reminders?

I use Reminders every day, and have always wanted to know WHY any new reminders I enter appear at the bottom of my list of reminders?! I have about 200, so scrolling down each time to check on a recent reminder is a bit of pain in the a**s, it has always been like this.

I would have thought it would have been an obvious option to have a setting to enable you to have your reminders displayed in which ever order you want? This affect all my devices using iCloud, and all my devices have the latest updates etc etc.

Any ideas?

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Nov 30, 2020 9:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2020 9:13 AM

While you can manually move reminders up and down a list, there is no way to sort them. If you have up to 200 reminders in a list, you may want to consider consolidating them into group lists rather than just have them in a single list. That is quite a list to manage. You can provide feedback to Apple letting them know you would like to see some type of sorting by going to their feedback page, Feedback - iPhone - Apple

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 30, 2020 9:13 AM in response to simon228

While you can manually move reminders up and down a list, there is no way to sort them. If you have up to 200 reminders in a list, you may want to consider consolidating them into group lists rather than just have them in a single list. That is quite a list to manage. You can provide feedback to Apple letting them know you would like to see some type of sorting by going to their feedback page, Feedback - iPhone - Apple

Can I change the position of new Reminders?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.