Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad

I want to know what iPad should I get for art porpoises

Posted on Nov 30, 2020 9:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2020 9:27 AM

Any of the available iPads will work for art.

If you plan on making use of the extended features of the Apple Pencil 2, then go for an iPad Air 4th generation or one of the iPad Pros.

Currently I would suggest the iPad Air 4 over the Pros. The Air has the Newer more powerful CPU.

However if you want the larger screen and better cameras, then the 12.9" Pro would be the choice.

See here to compare: https://www.apple.com/ipad/compare/

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 30, 2020 9:27 AM in response to Karingallo

Any of the available iPads will work for art.

If you plan on making use of the extended features of the Apple Pencil 2, then go for an iPad Air 4th generation or one of the iPad Pros.

Currently I would suggest the iPad Air 4 over the Pros. The Air has the Newer more powerful CPU.

However if you want the larger screen and better cameras, then the 12.9" Pro would be the choice.

See here to compare: https://www.apple.com/ipad/compare/

Nov 30, 2020 11:47 AM in response to Karingallo

Any iPad will work for any creative art use.

They all use the exact same iPadOS now.

Its just a matter of what addiotnally priced features you need.

iPads are more like automobiles, now. You pay more for better and additional features.

The larger the screen, the more expensive an iPad models get.

Want cellular data connectivity, this adds to the costs of an iPad model.

Faster internal processors with more internal processing RAM will make an iPad model more expensive.

Want better cameras and audio speakers, this also makes an iPad model more expensive.

The current crop of iPad Pro models have the largest screens, with a lesser processor, currently, but the iPad Pros have the most internal processing RAM, better screen features, like faster screen refresh rate, better, high end, iPhone quality cameras and a premium iPad audio speaker system.

Best of Luck to You!

Ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.