Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Which ipad to buy

Hello,

Just want to check which ipad is good for my kids to use?

iPad (6th gen) WiFi

Posted on Dec 4, 2021 6:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 4, 2021 7:15 PM

That is a very difficult question to answer without more information from you. The first thing I suggest is that you get an iPad. with as much physical storage as you can afford. You cannot add more storage to an iPad like you can with a computer. If they want to play the latest video games on the iPad, then a device with a faster processor would be a good choice. Of course, what you are willing to spend and and can afford is obviously important.

You can compare iPads here and see what you think.

https://www.apple.com/ipad/compare/

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 4, 2021 7:15 PM in response to Sjanicolas

That is a very difficult question to answer without more information from you. The first thing I suggest is that you get an iPad. with as much physical storage as you can afford. You cannot add more storage to an iPad like you can with a computer. If they want to play the latest video games on the iPad, then a device with a faster processor would be a good choice. Of course, what you are willing to spend and and can afford is obviously important.

You can compare iPads here and see what you think.

https://www.apple.com/ipad/compare/

Which ipad to buy

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.