Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Default Wallpaper Options and the Jump to Big Sur

So today I finally made the jump to Big Sur. I noticed immediately that my wallpaper had been changed to a default. No problem, went to go change it back to the default that I had it on before (it was one of those really high definition flowers from the Catalina OS default wallpapers) only to find that those are gone and completely out of my grasp. I can't find a good enough quality copy on the internet, so I thought I would check here:

Does anyone have those default flower backgrounds from Catalina? Can you upload or send them to me (specifically at the resolution to fit the 13 inch MacBook Pro)? Don't get me wrong, the new ones are fine but...I was really vibing with those flowers.

Any help is much appreciated - I can't begin enjoying Big Sur until this seemingly small issue is fixed for me, it bothers me severely.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.0

Posted on Nov 30, 2020 12:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply
1 reply

Default Wallpaper Options and the Jump to Big Sur

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.