Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Genius Bar appointment

I go to the support site fill in all needed information and I am able to get availability for the appointment but can't click anywhere to make that appointment! It is quite frustrating as I've already lost two genius bar times for an appointment and my 2020 MacBook Pro issue isn't getting any better. How can I get this appointment without going through the Apple site as it doesn't seem to work for me, unless I'm missing something?? Any suggestions?

MacBook Pro 13″, 11.0

Posted on Dec 1, 2020 6:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2020 7:12 AM

mimji wrote:

I go to the support site fill in all needed information and I am able to get availability for the appointment but can't click anywhere to make that appointment! It is quite frustrating as I've already lost two genius bar times for an appointment and my 2020 MacBook Pro issue isn't getting any better. How can I get this appointment without going through the Apple site as it doesn't seem to work for me, unless I'm missing something?? Any suggestions?

From iOS device using the app to make a online Genius Bar appointment is easy:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/apple-support/id1130498044?mt=8

Call Customer Support (800) MY–APPLE (800–692–7753)

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 1, 2020 7:12 AM in response to mimji

mimji wrote:

From iOS device using the app to make a online Genius Bar appointment is easy:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/apple-support/id1130498044?mt=8

Call Customer Support (800) MY–APPLE (800–692–7753)

Genius Bar appointment

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.