Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone SE 2020 battery

I’ve had my SE 2020 for four months, and over the last few weeks i’ve realised that my phone dies before the battery hits zero. In addition, the percentage that it dies at keeps increasing? I first noticed that it dies at 4% and now since then has kept increasing and now it dies at 11%? (battery health is at 100 percent)

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 1, 2020 8:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 9, 2020 8:12 AM

hi thanks for responding, unfortunately the only option I have for getting support is my local network provider, which based on past experience has been pretty useless. Is there any other way to get this sorted out?

7 replies

Dec 8, 2020 6:52 AM in response to fhisu130

Hello fhisu130,

We understand you are having an issue with your device battery dying before it reaches 0% and and we're happy to help. First, do you normally charge the device using an official Apple cable and adapter? Also, is the issue only occurring when the iPhone is in lower than normal temperatures? You can learn more about keeping the device is acceptable ambient temperatures here: Keeping iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch within acceptable operating temperatures

Best regards

Dec 8, 2020 5:55 PM in response to Leanne_68

Hi,

no this happens when it’s not charging. I do use my phone while it’s charging occasionally, but the battery only dies like i’ve mentioned when it’s not charging. Once i plug it in it restarts immediately, and i can see there’s charge in the phone, but i can’t restart after it dies without plugging it in to the charger.

and no, i don’t really game or watch movies on my phone.

iphone SE 2020 battery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.