Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i sign out of the phone that iam currently using to find my other phone that is listed as a trusted device but has no service at this time

How do i find my other iphone that has no service but is listed as a trusted device on my current phone i have misplaced it or it could possibly be stolen

iPhone 6 Plus

Posted on Dec 1, 2020 4:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2020 4:59 PM

Biglife2020 wrote:

How do i find my other iphone that has no service but is listed as a trusted device on my current phone i have misplaced it or it could possibly be stolen

that phone needs to be connected to wifi or cellular data in order to use find my.

If it is lost then you find it the old fashion way look for it.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 1, 2020 4:59 PM in response to Biglife2020

Biglife2020 wrote:

that phone needs to be connected to wifi or cellular data in order to use find my.

If it is lost then you find it the old fashion way look for it.

how do i sign out of the phone that iam currently using to find my other phone that is listed as a trusted device but has no service at this time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.