Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New phone came with no charger

My husband order my daughter a new iPhone SE from AT&T. The phone cam I today. Open the box notice that it came with a small skinny cord but no piece to charge into the wall. So I used my charger to charge. My whole house hold has iPhones. Later before bed I went to try and use the skinny cord that was sent with the phone with one of my chargers. Notice that the cord that was sent is not the right cord. Also no ear piece came with the phone either. As much as this phone cost it should have came with a charger and the ear pieces. Just like all the other iPhones that we have purchased. If we didn’t already have iPhones. We wouldn’t had been able to set her phone up.

Posted on Dec 1, 2020 7:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2020 8:00 PM

laketa225 wrote:

My husband order my daughter a new iPhone SE from AT&T. The phone cam I today. Open the box notice that it came with a small skinny cord but no piece to charge into the wall.

That would be correct. A number of the new iPhone. models no longer come with a power adapter. It was Apple's decision to not include them for environmental reasons. You would either have to use one you already have or purchase one separately.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 1, 2020 8:00 PM in response to laketa225

laketa225 wrote:

My husband order my daughter a new iPhone SE from AT&T. The phone cam I today. Open the box notice that it came with a small skinny cord but no piece to charge into the wall.

That would be correct. A number of the new iPhone. models no longer come with a power adapter. It was Apple's decision to not include them for environmental reasons. You would either have to use one you already have or purchase one separately.

New phone came with no charger

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.