Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Correct charger for iPhone 11

i have 1 iphone 11 and yesterday i went and bought my fiance the same apple 11 and his charger is different . they did not give him a cube in the box and his phone charger wont fit in my cube. so HOW DO WE CHARGE THE PHONE. i think this is crazy to sell a new iphone to a person without all the equipment! my phone came with a cube , ear plugs, and charger. why is his phone coming with different charge cord???

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on May 9, 2022 8:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 9, 2022 8:13 AM

See the following from Buy iPhone 11 - Apple

As part of our efforts to reach our environmental goals, iPhone 11 does not include a power adapter or EarPods. Included in the box is a USB‑C to Lightning cable that supports fast charging and is compatible with USB‑C power adapters and computer ports.

We encourage you to re‑use your current power adapters and headphones that are compatible with this iPhone. But if you need any new Apple power adapters or headphones, they are available for purchase.

If he has the power adapter and the cable from an older iPhone, he can use that. If he needs to buy a power adapter, the following is one option: Buy 20W USB-C Power Adapter - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 9, 2022 8:13 AM in response to pocahontas10

See the following from Buy iPhone 11 - Apple

As part of our efforts to reach our environmental goals, iPhone 11 does not include a power adapter or EarPods. Included in the box is a USB‑C to Lightning cable that supports fast charging and is compatible with USB‑C power adapters and computer ports.

We encourage you to re‑use your current power adapters and headphones that are compatible with this iPhone. But if you need any new Apple power adapters or headphones, they are available for purchase.

If he has the power adapter and the cable from an older iPhone, he can use that. If he needs to buy a power adapter, the following is one option: Buy 20W USB-C Power Adapter - Apple

Correct charger for iPhone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.