Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i am unable to activate my iphone 7 with model A1660 and network on no service mode , please i need help it urgent

I am unable to activate my iphone 7 with model A1660 and network on no service mode , please i need help it urgent. i have try checked with my service provided and is not the issue . i tried to reset and failed to activate. i have reupdated it several time in itune. please help me

iPhone 7

Posted on Dec 2, 2020 7:18 AM

3 replies

Dec 8, 2020 2:47 PM in response to Appeasah

Hello Appeasah,

It sounds like you need some help activating your iPhone. We will be happy to help.

Let's start by having a look at this article to see if it helps. It has some steps to try if you cannot activate your iPhone: If you can't activate your iPhone

If the steps in that article don't help the have a look at this article: iPhone 7 Repair Program for "No Service" Issues

The second article may be helpful if your device is an eligible device and continues to show 'No Service"

We hope this helps!

Cheers!

i am unable to activate my iphone 7 with model A1660 and network on no service mode , please i need help it urgent

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.