Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

PRINTING FROM PREVIEW, PAGE SELECTION MISSING FROM SIDEBAR BIG SUR

Since upgrading to Big Sur on my MacBook Pro I have no option to select pages in the sidebar. In fact the sidebar is completely blank. Had absolutely no problem before upgrade. Have tried from website print option and from documents on my MacBook. What do I do? Is there a problem with the upgrade to Big Sur.

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 11.0

Posted on Dec 2, 2020 9:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 2, 2020 12:55 PM

Use the thumbnail view so you know the page, or page number range that you want to select. Go to File menu : Print…, and on the print panel set the page or page range in the From: ___ to: ___. Then click the PDF button and choose Save As PDF.

6 replies

Dec 2, 2020 12:52 PM in response to Luis Sequeira1

I've done some research and it seems to be any PDF or page documents. There is no way to choose particular pages. I have even opened older documents and no way to select particular pages for printing. This is an absolute pain in the neck. I have to print certain documents, but do not want to print all pages. The option is gone.

PRINTING FROM PREVIEW, PAGE SELECTION MISSING FROM SIDEBAR BIG SUR

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.