Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sending pictures error

I can’t send pictures to anyone that doesn’t have an iPhone. I checked my settings & everything is turned on but I still can’t send pictures. Is there another way to fix this issue? I’ve tried resetting my phone but that doesn’t seem to work either.

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Dec 2, 2020 6:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 9, 2020 7:22 AM

Hello jennyramireez,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're having trouble sending photos through Messages. We are happy to share information that may help.

First, check for any available iOS updates: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. You'll want to have a current backup prior to updating.

Next, check for a carrier settings update: Update your carrier settings on your iPhone or iPad.

If those steps do not resolve the issue, since you're able to send photos as iMessages, you may want to reach out to your carrier for any further troubleshooting.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 9, 2020 7:22 AM in response to jennyramireez

Hello jennyramireez,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're having trouble sending photos through Messages. We are happy to share information that may help.

First, check for any available iOS updates: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. You'll want to have a current backup prior to updating.

Next, check for a carrier settings update: Update your carrier settings on your iPhone or iPad.

If those steps do not resolve the issue, since you're able to send photos as iMessages, you may want to reach out to your carrier for any further troubleshooting.

Take care.

Sending pictures error

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.