Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unknown events

2 days ago I wrongly clicked on the link in Safari and something wrong with my calendar. these advertising events and notifications appears on their own and I don't know how to get rid of them because there is no button “delete” or cancel them. Please, help

Posted on Dec 2, 2020 9:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 2, 2020 9:42 PM

That is a Rogue Calendar account. 

If you are using iOS 13 then Go to Settings Passwords & Accounts and under Accounts see if an unknown calendar account is listed. If it is then tap on it and then Delete account.

If you are using iOS 14 the Go to Settings Calendar Accounts and under Accounts see if an unknown calendar account is listed. If it is then tap on it and then Delete account.

Note that it is not a virus. It is something that got added to your calendar because you may have accepted an offer from a pop-up on a website unknowingly. Please be careful out there.

Axel F

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 2, 2020 9:42 PM in response to Arina_13

That is a Rogue Calendar account. 

If you are using iOS 13 then Go to Settings Passwords & Accounts and under Accounts see if an unknown calendar account is listed. If it is then tap on it and then Delete account.

If you are using iOS 14 the Go to Settings Calendar Accounts and under Accounts see if an unknown calendar account is listed. If it is then tap on it and then Delete account.

Note that it is not a virus. It is something that got added to your calendar because you may have accepted an offer from a pop-up on a website unknowingly. Please be careful out there.

Axel F

Unknown events

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.