Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’m having trouble receiving emails from my sister and from our NBA team’s season member account. They always go to my Junk folder which I rarely check.

I’m having trouble receiving emails from my sister’s iCloud account and from NBA season tickets members account.

iPad mini, iOS 12

Posted on Dec 3, 2020 11:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2020 12:01 PM

1. add Junk folder to your favorite folders so you check for junk daily.
  2. Move the junk to inbox to train the phone’s filter
  3. your email provider may well have a whitelist, or a rule that checks the sender is in your contacts. Find out how your provider does it and make fixes by signing into your provider account in a browser on a laptop
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 3, 2020 12:01 PM in response to rsfred

1. add Junk folder to your favorite folders so you check for junk daily.
  2. Move the junk to inbox to train the phone’s filter
  3. your email provider may well have a whitelist, or a rule that checks the sender is in your contacts. Find out how your provider does it and make fixes by signing into your provider account in a browser on a laptop

I’m having trouble receiving emails from my sister and from our NBA team’s season member account. They always go to my Junk folder which I rarely check.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.