Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music (iTunes) Import Settings are broken. (AAC Custom Button Feature Is Not Responding)

Hi I was doing some CD Ripping to 320kbps so I can listen to my CD Collection in better sound, but Accidentally press other settings and I got angry when I can't no longer custom on the AAC Settings back to 320kbps audio. Can you please help me? because I am autistic and love putting Music on Apple Music (iTunes) a lot.

I feel so sad that I can't fix this feature. It used to have a lot of Bit Rate Settings and I can easily costomized my Music Collection into 320kbps Bitrate. But now I can't. What is happening?

Do I need to reset Apple Music or my Mac to Factory Settings? it just drives me crazy.

Thanks for Understanding.

Teddy

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

MacBook

Posted on Dec 3, 2020 2:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2020 6:41 PM

Teddy,

The custom bitrate setting is still available. Now it is under Files. Follow these steps: Music > Preferences > Files. Click on Import Settings. Set Import Using to AAC Encoder and Setting to Custom. In the new window that pops up, set Stereo Bit Rate to 320 kbps. OK back out of all the dialogs and you should be good to go.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 3, 2020 6:41 PM in response to jntfurstman

Teddy,

The custom bitrate setting is still available. Now it is under Files. Follow these steps: Music > Preferences > Files. Click on Import Settings. Set Import Using to AAC Encoder and Setting to Custom. In the new window that pops up, set Stereo Bit Rate to 320 kbps. OK back out of all the dialogs and you should be good to go.

Apple Music (iTunes) Import Settings are broken. (AAC Custom Button Feature Is Not Responding)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.