Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ITunes account

How to create I Tunes Account, i just set up my apple TV, and its asking me to have I tunes accont to watch any films on it... I tryed but it useless.

I have Huwaui Phone and i dont have any other apple products. Except APP Tv.

Posted on Dec 3, 2020 2:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2020 4:05 PM

You don't need an apple product.

See:

How to create a new Apple ID - Apple Support

If you see a message that you need to sign in to iTunes

If you created a new Apple ID on the web and see a message that you need to sign in to iTunes, follow the steps below for your device: 

• On an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Open Settings, then tap "Sign into device" and sign in with your Apple ID.
  • On a Mac: Choose Apple menu  > System Preferences, then select Apple ID and sign in with your Apple ID
  • On an Apple TV: Sign in to the App Store, iTunes Store, or Apple Music with your Apple ID. 
  • On a PC: Sign in to iTunes with your Apple ID.
  • On an Android device: Sign in to Apple Music on Android with your Apple ID. 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 3, 2020 4:05 PM in response to Emad999

You don't need an apple product.

See:

How to create a new Apple ID - Apple Support

If you see a message that you need to sign in to iTunes

If you created a new Apple ID on the web and see a message that you need to sign in to iTunes, follow the steps below for your device: 

• On an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Open Settings, then tap "Sign into device" and sign in with your Apple ID.
  • On a Mac: Choose Apple menu  > System Preferences, then select Apple ID and sign in with your Apple ID
  • On an Apple TV: Sign in to the App Store, iTunes Store, or Apple Music with your Apple ID. 
  • On a PC: Sign in to iTunes with your Apple ID.
  • On an Android device: Sign in to Apple Music on Android with your Apple ID. 

ITunes account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.