Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods Pro purchase date not validated message,warranty not showing!

Hi there,

I bought an Airpods Pro on May 2020 from Monoprix Qatar store i. when I try to check the warranty from apple website with the serial number on the box, it says purchase date not validated. When I try to update the purchase date, the website says 'We’re unable to validate your product’s purchase date.'

How to resolve the issue?

Thanks

Posted on Dec 4, 2020 12:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 4, 2020 12:49 AM

Did you compare the serial number shown on your iOS device, to the number on your box?

Find the serial number of your AirPods - Apple Support

If the problem persists, contact Apple Support by using this link as a start:

Get Apple AirPod Support

2 replies

Dec 4, 2020 3:14 AM in response to SandySeb

Check serial numbers.

There have to be two different on pods and one at case. Case SN=Box SN.

Also go to the setting of airpods and check if the parameter "serial number" is clickable. It has to change and show you three SNs (2 for pods and 1 for case).

Also check the firmware version. The latest firmware version is version 3A283, which replaced versions 2D15 and 2D27. Firmware is also clickable and show version for Pods and for case.

If something doesn't work or looks odd - most probably you have high quality fake. this is the only reason why the warranty can't be updated. because store has never shared with Apple SNs of sold Airpods as official retail stores do.

in the end try to use 3utools to check accessories for authenticity.

If everything works and fine, just call to support. They will update warranty manually.

AirPods Pro purchase date not validated message,warranty not showing!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.