Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why does my iphone 11 show the previous caller ID along with ID of the person who is actually calling?

It always shows two names when someone calls (they don't have the same number or ID), One ID is the real person who is calling and the other ID is the last person I talked to.

I need help to fix this problem!

Posted on Dec 4, 2020 2:16 AM

3 replies

Dec 10, 2020 8:06 AM in response to AmanQ

Greetings AmanQ!

Looks like you are having some trouble with your iPhone displaying multiple names in Caller ID when you receive a call. That definitely sounds like it would be confusing and we want to help!

How long has this issue been occurring? Does it happen with all contacts or just specific ones?

Please make sure your device is fully updated as well, as it may help resolves your issue: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support.

Also, once updated, check if there is a carrier settings update available for your device: Update your carrier settings on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support.

Take care!

why does my iphone 11 show the previous caller ID along with ID of the person who is actually calling?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.